At Roscoe Village Animal Hospital, we are frequently asked about the costs of exams and services. Charges vary based on the type of visit and the needs of your pet; if requested, we are happy to provide you with a treatment plan at any time.
New Client Appointment Policy
A deposit of $95.00 is required for all new client appointments and will be used toward the initial appointment. The deposit is non-refundable for “no shows” or if cancelled without giving 24 hours’ notice.
The veterinarians and staff of Roscoe Village Veterinary Hospital understand you want what is in the best interest of your pet. Sometimes the costs associated with these decisions can be difficult to understand. That is why we work to provide you with several options that will benefit your pet, allow for optimum quality of life, and enable you to feel comfortable with your choice.
To give you a better sense of the costs involved in treating your pet’s medical condition, your veterinarian will develop a medical treatment plan. This plan includes an approximate range of charges that may be incurred for services and procedures while your pet is hospitalized.
Prompt payment for services and products is expected at the time of service. If requested, clients will receive a treatment plan before any services are performed, which will give clients a cost range of the recommended medical treatment plan for their pet. A medical deposit (50%) will be required at the time of surgery or hospitalization.
While our hospital does not offer in-house payment plans, we do accept the following forms of payment:
- Personal Check
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Care Credit: a convenient financing plan that allows qualified applicants to divide payments over several months.
- Pet Health Insurance
- You are required to pay in full at time of service. You will then submit your claim to your carrier for reimbursement.
- We do not process insurance claims, but we are able to provide you with the paperwork.
- To learn more about pet insurance, visit our pet insurance page.