6/1/21: Roscoe Village Animal Hospital has resumed in-person appointments for our clients.
- One client per appointment will be allowed inside with pet(s).
- ALL clients will be required to wear a mask at all times while inside the hospital.
- A brief COVID questionnaire is to be completed the day of your appointment, and results must be shown to a staff Client Care Coordinator at the door before entry.
- Scan QR code at the door, or request the link be sent via text
- *PLEASE let our staff know of any symptoms of coughing, fever, etc., or potential exposure to COVID-19. If there has been any exposure, we ask that you have someone else bring your pet(s) to our office.
Roscoe Village Animal Hospital doctors and staff will continue to wear masks while inside the hospital or when interacting with clients who prefer to continue curbside service.
We understand these are stressful/difficult times for all and strive to provide the same level of service while protecting our clients, staff members, and their families.
Thank you for your kindness and patience with our doctors and staff. We appreciate you and are looking forward to our in-person visits!
1) PICKING UP MEDICATIONS/FOOD –
Call ahead (773-549-3131) to order food or medication refills. Please allow 24 hours to refill. A Client Care Coordinator will assist you with the check out process by taking payment over the phone and emailing the paid invoice receipt to you. Call us once you arrive to pick up food or medication. We will place your order on the table in the vestibule for a contactless pick-up.
2) BRINGING YOUR PET FOR SCHEDULED CURBSIDE APPOINTMENT –
RVAH check-in process, please call our office (773-549-3131) from outside when you arrive. *Clients must wear face mask/cloth covering during the exchange of pets with our staff. For personal safety reasons and to maintain social distancing, our staff will not be entering any clients vehicles. *Please be available to answer your phone when our veterinarian or staff member calls you.
A Veterinary Asst/ Nurse will get a brief history over the phone. Next, a Veterinary Asst/ Nurse will meet you outside at your car to bring your dog into the hospital. We ask that you remove your dog’s collar and leash, and we will replace it with our own. Cats in carriers: please take the carrier out of your car (keep cat inside carrier) and place it on the sidewalk, and our staff will pick it up and bring in to the hospital.
Once inside the hospital, the doctor will perform the exam and any necessary vaccines, lab work, etc.on your pet. The doctor will discuss the exam findings or treatment options over the phone. You will then be transferred to a Client Care Coordinator who will assist you with the check out process. We will take your payment over the phone and email the paid invoice to you. A Veterinary Asst/ Nurse will return your pet to you along with anything the doctor may have prescribed.
RVAH has updated our disinfection protocols and increased the frequency that we disinfect high traffic and common areas of our hospital. We continue to follow the health and hygiene guidance from the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The Doctors and Staff at Roscoe Village Animal Hospital