- Face masks are optional for all fully vaccinated individuals.
- Please continue to wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Curbside appointments are still available upon request.
- Please let our staff know of any symptoms of coughing, fever, etc., or potential exposure to COVID-19. If there has been any exposure, we ask that you have someone else bring your pet(s) to our office.
Thank you for your kindness and patience with our doctors and staff. We appreciate you and are looking forward to your in-person visits!
1) ORDERING FOOD/MEDICATIONS –
- Call ahead (773-549-3131) to order and please allow 24 hours to refill all food or medication.
- A Client Care Coordinator will take payment over the phone and email you your paid invoice.
- We will send a text message when your food/ medication is ready for pick up.
2) BRINGING YOUR PET FOR SCHEDULED CURBSIDE APPOINTMENT –
- RVAH check-in process, please call our office (773-549-3131) from outside when you arrive.
- A Veterinary Assistant will take a brief history over the phone and then meet the Vet Asst in the lobby to take your pet for the exam.
- While your pet is inside RVAH, please be available to answer your phone when the veterinarian or member of our staff calls.
- FOr your convenience, the check out process can be done over the phone or in person when you pick up your pet.
The Doctors and Staff at Roscoe Village Animal Hospital