Veterinary chiropractic adjustments can treat several disorders caused by areas of an animal’s spine and nervous system that have fallen out of communication.
Chiropractic adjustments can treat the following:
- IVDD — herniated disc disease
- Paralysis caused from herniated disk
- Acute & non-acute limping
- Progressive myelopathies
- Back/Neck pain
- Wobbler’s disease
- We have had countless success cases. Many patients who were once on pain medication to manage their pain are now completely off all pain medications.
- On average it takes 5-6 adjustments to align a dogs spine and 4-5 adjustments to align a cats spine
- We currently have an overall 80% success rate!